What are Planning Services?
Our planning services adopt an integrated approach with our surveying services. Services include preparing conceptual subdivision design and providing a projected lot yield based on current zoning and design guidelines.
How Planning Services work
Land Services can help your planning process by:
- Analysing the potential of your site and advise the best approach to promote development
- Submitting and negotiate planning applications, and where necessary progress appeals
- Providing an integrated approach to planning with our surveying services
Utilising Planning Services
Services Land Surveys provides are:
- Site analysis and lot yield reporting
- Freehold subdivision design concepts
- Strata/community title subdivision design concepts
- Approvals and applications to local and state statutory authorities
Benefits of using Planning Services
Our expert Land Development team can:
- Provide advice on lot yield and factors that can affect the development on your site ensuring you maximise the potential of your development
- Provide an understanding of the different types of lot tenure that may be used to develop your site ensuring you maximise the potential of your development
- Ensure the best land use to maximise property development
What challenges can Land Surveys solve with Planning Services?
Our highly experienced Land Development team can help you to identify and understand the limitations on your property that can affect the development potential of your site. Our team can advise the best approach to help successfully implement the development of your land.
Why choose Land Surveys for your Planning Services requirements?
Our highly experienced Land Development team have many years of experience and are up to date with all the requirements of developing your land in all land tenure formats.
At Land Surveys we adopt an integrated approach to planning with our surveying services, guiding, assessing, and working towards maximising lot yield and land use strategy.
We work with specialised planning consultants on complex planning development projects.