UAV Aerial Mapping
Our team at Land Surveys have been using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), or drones as they are commonly referred to, since 2011 when they were commercially available in Australia. With these UAVs, we provide Australian projects and businesses with aerial surveys and other survey services, assisting them with their day-to-day operations. We continuously invest in the latest and greatest technology systems and workflows, giving us a spread of experience in different projects and applications, which sets us apart as leaders in the industry.
Our team members have a vast variety of experience in different industries and using different technologies, which comes from innovation and flexibility. We have been through all the trials and tribulations at the front-end, contributing to our knowledge and experience. Each job is approached professionally and safely by all of our staff.
We have a range of aerial platforms and state-of-the-art imaging sensors and software which enable us to deliver a unique, tailored data solution to your specific needs. All mapping projects start with the end in mind, and we’ll guide you through the options for survey, mapping, GIS and visualisation products. We’ll advise you what the best approach is to meet your project’s quality, accuracy, time and cost goals.
Our UAV operators are all qualified surveyors or photogrammetrists, making Land Surveys your complete solution for project planning, ground control, image acquisition, processing and reporting. We are early adopters of the latest, proven technology, meaning we’ve tried and tested workflows, allowing our surveyors to work smarter and more efficiently.
Use Aerial Surveys to:
- Safely track the progress of your project
- Capture vast amounts of survey data and imagery over complex and large projects in a short period of time. Aerial Surveys are also ideal for reporting quantities and conformance
- Provide the best solution from a few hectares to hundreds of square kilometres
The benefits of Aerial Surveys include:
- Safe and efficient methods of capturing large areas of survey data
- Being a cost-effective option
- High accuracy surveying – a single point of truth and reference
- No delays from interfering with groundwork
Apply the services of Aerial Surveys to:
- Surveying, mapping, volumes
- Georeferenced orthophotography
- Visualisation and simulation
- Environmental and coastal monitoring
- Land and vegetation classification (NDVI)
- Visual inspection
Platforms Land Surveys provides:
- Fixed wing UAVs
- Multi-rotor UAVs