UAV Lidar Scanner & Aerial Mapping Services
Using an UAV Lidar Scanner, Land Surveys Can Provide Accurate Aerial Survey Services Across Australia
Land Surveys has used unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) since 2011 when they became commercially available in Australia.
With these UAVs, or drones as they’re more commonly known, we provide projects and businesses with aerial surveys and other survey services across Australia, assisting them in their day-to-day operations.
We continuously invest in the latest and best technology systems and workflows, giving us a spread of experience in different projects and applications that sets Land Surveys apart as leaders in the industry.
Our team members house extensive experience across different industries and in utilising different technologies, providing scope for innovation and flexibility. We have traversed the trials and tribulations at the front-end, enabling us to extend and apply our knowledge and experience.
All UAV & Lidar Mapping Projects Start with The End Result in Mind
We have a range of aerial platforms and state-of-the-art imaging sensors and software that enable us to deliver unparalleled, tailored data solutions to clients’ specific needs. All mapping projects start with the end result in mind, and we guide clients through the options for survey, mapping, GIS and visualisation products. We advise on the best approach to meet project quality, accuracy and time and cost goals.
All of Land Surveys’ operators are qualified surveyors or photogrammetrists, making Land Surveys a complete solution for project planning, ground control, image acquisition, processing, and reporting. We are early adopters of the latest, proven technology – we’ve tried and tested countless workflows – allowing our surveyors to work smarter and more efficiently.
UAV Aerial surveys allow clients to:
- safely track the progress of their projects.
- capture large amounts of survey data and imagery over complex and large projects in a short period of time. Aerial surveys are also ideal for reporting quantities and conformance; and
- provide the best solutions ranging from a few hectares to hundreds of square kilometres.
The benefits of UAV aerial surveys also include:
- safe and efficient methods of capturing large areas of survey data;
- being a cost-effective option;
- high accuracy surveying – a single point of truth and reference; and
- no delays arising from interfering with groundwork.
Aerial Survey services can be applied to:
- surveying, mapping, volumes;
- georeferenced orthophotography;
- visualisation and simulation;
- environmental and coastal monitoring;
- land and vegetation classification (NDVI); and
- visual inspection
- Platforms that Land Surveys provides include both fixed-wing and multi-rotor UAVs.
Whether your next project requires airborne lidar survey or mapping services, Land Surveys provide a complete suite of UAV aerial services to suit your specific requirements. Contact us today to learn more.