Living in Australia
At Land Surveys, we are proud to be working with Indigenous Australians to realise employment opportunities within the Spatial Sciences sector. As a leading surveying company in Australia, we do this through direct employment, subcontracting, or through client placements to our project team. At every opportunity we will work with our clients to identify and partner with the traditional ownership groups so we can provide in-country employment.
LIVE THE AUSTRALIAN DREAM!
There is much to love about living in Australia! You will be able to enjoy everything Australia has to offer, which includes:
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House – Australia’s most well-known landmarks. Walking and biking tours are available for the Harbour Bridge, as well as walking tours for the Opera House, along with endless entertainment offered at the Opera House.
- Undeniable beautiful weather offering sunshine filled days most of the year-round.
- Pristine Australian beaches and waters that stretch for kilometres along Australia’s major capital cities which are coastal.
- Experience superb surfing conditions almost all-year round at Australia’s iconic beaches.
- Fall in love with unique Australian wildlife which is different from anywhere else in the world.
- A relaxed and laid-back lifestyle offering many entertainment options including sports, clubs, dining, wineries, festivals, concerts, and an endless array of outdoor activities all-year round.
Large supermarkets and smaller grocery stores are conveniently located in almost every suburb and open until late (varying hours throughout the country), to cater for after-work shopping needs.
For more information on living in Sydney and Melbourne, click on the city of your choice to download our brochures. If you are interested in exploring a move to Land Surveys in Australia, check out our current vacancies today.