Our team at Land Surveys and Dilapidation Report can conduct dilapidation reports and 3D walk-throughs for clients in Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, and other regions around Australia. We liaise with building managers and/or tenants to arrange site inspections, inspect internal properties or infrastructure, and report in a timely manner to ensure our client is effectively covered off for liability purposes.
Benefits of a Dilapidation Survey are:
- Saves you peace of mind and money on litigation, and the costs of remedial repair works for damage caused by someone else.
- Records existing conditions and defects prior to works commencing.
- Mitigates blame for indirect damage to third party properties.
- Resolves disputes in an instant.
- Prevents any fraudulent claims, liabilities or actions.
- Assists a contractor in negotiation for insurance policy terms, cost-effective premiums and the defence of insurance claims.
This service captures:
- The external and internal elements of adjacent properties and assets of interest.
- The condition of road reserves, footpaths, kerbing and utilities are usually included.
- All faults such as cracks, distortion, leakages and other building imperfections are captured by our property surveyors, and are recorded in a condition report with high-resolution photographs and annotations.