Land Surveys combines the latest in surveying technology with highly skilled staff to deliver cost-effective, high accuracy surveys in both hardcopy and digital mediums, tailored to meet your requirements.
Our Contour Surveys also known as Site Surveys, Feature Topographic Surveys, detail all noteworthy features relevant to a particular site. We include positions of buildings, trees, sewerage, draining, communication pits, roads, driveways, special features, and levels across the property. This survey can be used as the base plan for your subdivision design to maximise lot yield.
You would need a Contour/Feature/Topographic Survey because:
- It is the starting point when planning a new land development or construction, whether residential or commercial
- To maximise your lot yield
- Councils, architects, engineers and builders use Contour/Site Surveys to assist in building applications, landscaping designs and subdivision proposals
- A professionally drafted plan records all the noteworthy features on a property
- A successful project requires an accurate, informative and well-presented plan
The professionally drafted plans record:
- Terrain levels (AHD or arbitrary)
- Contours at 0.5m intervals (or as required)
- Datum level on site
- Building footprint and floor levels
- Utility services (drainage, gas, power, sewer, phone, water, etc)