At Land Surveys, we are committed to working with the latest technology and equipment. The use of technology such as UAV’s and land scanners are just two of the perks our surveyors here at Land Surveys enjoy. We also use the latest software such as 12D, making this an excellent opportunity to either upskill or potentially learn new surveying techniques.
With many of our highest positioned employees starting out in FIFO and regional roles, before becoming managers across Australia, we offer training and development to both assist and kick start your career.
With a strong presence in WA, we can offer uncomparable security and are always looking to plan ahead, ensuring we consistently identify new projects for our team to work on.
We are looking for Engineering Surveyors with the following experience:
- Recent earthworks, concrete and SMP project experience;
- Capable of working independently on a remote project site;
- Proficient with Leica GPS and Total Station;
- 12d desirable but not essential;
- Full working rights in Australia;
- Experience working a FIFO Roster or a willingness to relocate to areas within regional WA;
- Mining Infrastructure Experience is Highly Desirable.
Candidates must hold a qualification in Surveying (degree or higher in a relevant qualification) and be willing to work on a FIFO roster with flights and accommodation provided by Land Surveys.
Projects are generally 2/or 3/1 roster depending on the clients’ needs, with Full Time and Fixed Term contracts available. If you’re tired of always working as a casual, not knowing when your job will end and need to find employment again, Land Surveys is the perfect place to join.