Senior Surveyor/Coordinator - WA Regional
Reporting to the WA Regional Operations Manager, this position will assist with project delivery across WA Regional.
This role is primarily operational, providing support to our site teams, in addition to being involved with the Tender process – preparing EOI’s, quotes and tenders. This role will also support the Technical Team with project audits, in addition to updating our procedures to be in line with the current technologies we have in our business and industry best practice.
This role would provide leave coverage for the WA Regional Operations Manager, in addition to supporting our Karratha and Port Hedland operations as required.
While this role is Perth based, the successful incumbent will be required to work away for up to 6 months’ throughout the year (non-continuous).
Candidates will need to have the following:
- Degree or Diploma level Surveying qualification;
- Diverse range of experience to assist with WA Regional projects that range from earthworks to concrete to SMP;
- Ability to setup new projects in accordance with Land Surveys procedures and to mentor/train staff working within these projects;
- Good understanding of the commercial aspects of Surveying;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team