Land Surveys is a premier national surveying company with offices in Perth, Karratha, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and PNG. Put it simply, this is a great time to join Land Surveys. We pride ourselves on providing our clients and staff with No Problems, Just Solutions and if this how you operate, you could be the person we are looking for.
Our West Coast team are currently seeking expressions of interest from skilled and experienced Senior Surveyors to assist with project delivery across Regional WA.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, our successful candidates will help manage the day-to-day aspects of projects within our regional WA teams. This role is primarily operational and is an excellent opportunity for aspiring future leaders looking to take the next step in their career.
With immediate start opportunities available for two (2) Senior Surveyors within our Pilbara Operations Team, our ideal candidate will possess strong leadership abilities and have a work ethic that is second-to-none.
Flexibility in regards to the delivery of this role is available and both FIFO and residential arrangements will be considered for the right candidates.
For successful candidates looking to relocate to Karratha to perform the duties of their new role residentially, Relocation assistance and allowances will be on offer.
Our Successful Candidates will possess the following:
- Degree or Diploma level Surveying qualification
- 4+ years of Engineering Surveying experience
- Diverse range of experience to assist with WA Regional projects that range from earthworks to concrete to SMP
- Regional Resource and Infrastructure experience
- Experience in Rail Surveying works
- Ability to setup new projects in accordance with Land Surveys procedures and to mentor/train; staff working within these projects
- RePL and/or UAV License desirable but not essential
- Scanning experience desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
While we are initially seeking expressions of interest for Senior Surveyors to be based within our Pilbara Team, all candidates will be reviewed for future opportunities across all divisions of our West Coast Team.
If you are an experienced Senior Surveyor looking to take the next step in your career within a true team leadership role, where you will be empowered and entrusted to create success, then apply now to #JOINTHETEAM.