Land Surveys is a premier national surveying company with offices in Perth, Karratha, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and PNG. To put it simply, this is a great time to join Land Surveys. We pride ourselves on providing our clients and staff with No Problems, Just Solutions, and if this how you operate, you could be the person we are looking for.
As our East Coast Team continues to win Landmark projects across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, we are currently seeking a standout individual to continue the growth of our NSW Business Development team.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sydney based Business Development Professional to manage the sales of our New South Wales Team. As our successful candidate, you will have a pivotal role in sustaining and further developing the growth of the business. As a trusted and integral team member, you will be responsible for researching new business opportunities, leveraging the company reputation to ensure opportunities are won - so a good ‘hunter and gatherer’ who can close a deal.
Why should you apply for the role?
Being a valued member of the Land Surveys team means you will be rewarded with a friendly, down-to-earth working environment, competitive remuneration, and additional employee benefits. As an integral member of a team where no two days are the same, this role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to further develop their skills and allow their true potential to shine.
- An outgoing and dynamic personality with experience in sales and business development
- Previous experience in processing/selling/marketing the construction industry, a focus on surveying is more desirable but not necessary
- Ability to build and foster strong client relationships, be customer/client focussed
- Experience and diverse knowledge of leading-edge spatial technology
- Highly proficient in all MS Office products
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible approach to your work as no two days are the same
- No Problems Just Solutions attitude
- Experience and contacts in one or more of the following industry groups; Engineering houses, local government and utilities, building contractors, building/infrastructure designers, architects and other similar
- Ability to established connections/extensive networks within these industries
Travel is required to be undertaken as needed for Business Development requirements.