Land Surveys is a premier Australian national surveying company. We have more than 250 staff located throughout Australia and overseas. Our Perth team is looking for applicants with experience in Open-pit and Underground Mine Surveying to work on a variety of mining projects.
Our Team: The Managers here are some of the most experienced and well-respected mine surveyors in the industry. The surveyors that join us utilise them to the max, and in return are given extensive feedback and support. You’ll always know what is required to improve and develop. As a result, we have created a group of individuals that work together and hold themselves accountable for the high standards Land Surveys operates at. You could be part of this forward-thinking team, with a clear career path and strong leadership to help get you there.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Undertake Open Pit and Underground mine surveys
- Reduce and compute survey data
- Prepare plans from field survey data
- Client liaison, ensuring client needs are met
- Ensuring professional, competent, and quality assured procedures and methods are being followed.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Surveying qualification
- Open Pit Mine or Underground Surveying experience – minimum of 6 months experience
- Manual driver’s license
- Software experience in Surpac, Vulcan, Deswik, or Pix4d
- Hardware experience with Total Stations, GPS, Scanning or UAV
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia (sponsorship is unavailable for these roles).
Working at Land Surveys, you will be provided with an excellent remuneration package, the very best surveying equipment, dedicated support and management teams. To see you succeed in your role you will receive continuous training and development to further your career.
At Land Surveys we believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and ensure the support, experiences and development that you receive is second to none. We build strong teams through highly skilled and competent people, that believe they are making a difference, and that is why we are the number one employer of survey personnel in Australia.
If you meet the above criteria and this opportunity interests you, apply today to join this premier national company and be a part of our ongoing success.
We will not be accepting candidates from third parties.