Land Surveys: is a premier Australian national surveying company. We have more than 200 staff located throughout Australia and overseas. Our Perth team is looking for applicants with experience in Mine Surveying to work on a variety of mining projects. Such is the growth of our team we are looking for a mix of experience from Junior to Senior level surveyors. At Land Surveys, we look to create unique and diverse career opportunities for successful candidates which can involve WA authorisation, gyro control surveys, scanning and the latest UAV software and hardware.
Our Team: The Managers here are some of the most experienced and well-respected mine surveyors in the industry. The surveyors that join us utilise them to the max, and in return are given extensive feedback and support. You’ll always know what is required to improve and develop. As a result, we have created a group of individuals that work together and hold themselves accountable for the high standards Land Surveys operates at. You could be part of this forward-thinking team, with a clear career path and strong leadership to help get you there.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Undertake Underground and Open Pit mine surveys
- Reduce and compute survey data
- Prepare plans from field survey data
- Client liaison, ensuring client needs are met
- Ensuring professional, competent, and quality assured procedures and methods are being followed.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Surveying qualification
- Underground Mine Surveying experience – minimum 6 months experience
- Open Pit Mine Surveying experience – minimum 6 months experience
- Manual driver’s license
- Software experience in Surpac, Vulcan, Deswik, or Pix4d
- Hardware experience with Total Stations, GPS, Scanning or UAV
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia (sponsorship is unavailable for these roles).
Working at Land Surveys, you will be provided with an excellent remuneration package, the very best surveying equipment, dedicated support and management teams. To see you succeed in your role you will receive continuous training and development to further your career.
At Land Surveys we believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and ensure the support, experiences and development that you receive is second to none. We build strong teams through highly skilled and competent people, that believe they are making a difference, and that is why we are the number one employer of survey personnel in Australia.
If you meet the above criteria and this opportunity interests you, apply today to join this premier national company and be a part of our ongoing success.
We will not be accepting candidates from third parties.