This is an extremely exciting time to join Land Surveys, a premier national surveying company with offices in Perth, Karratha, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and PNG. We pride ourselves on providing our clients and staff with No Problems, Just Solutions and if this how you operate, you could be the person we are looking for.
We are currently seeking experienced Mine Surveyors to #JOINTHETEAM.
Based in the East Coast, our successful candidates will receive unwavering support and mentorship from some of the most experienced and well-respected mine surveyors in the industry. Working closely with the East Coast Mining Operations Manager, our new team members will join a team of individuals that work together and hold themselves accountable for the high standards Land Surveys operates at. Apply now to be a part of this forward-thinking team, with a clear career path and strong leadership to help get you there.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Undertake Underground and Open Pit mine surveys
- Reduce and compute survey data
- Prepare plans from field survey data
- Client liaison, ensuring client needs are met
- Ensuring professional, competent, and quality assured procedures and methods are being followed.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Surveying qualification
- Underground Mine Surveying experience – minimum 6 months experience
- Open Pit Mine Surveying experience – minimum 6 months experience
- Manual driver’s license
- Software experience in AutoCAD Civil 3d, Surpac, Vulcan, Deswik, or Pix4d.
- Hardware experience with Total Stations, GPS, Scanning or UAV
- Current Registration/Endorsement as a mining surveyor or willingness to obtain this qualification would be highly regarded
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia (sponsorship is unavailable for these roles).
Working at Land Surveys, you will be provided with an excellent remuneration package, the very best surveying equipment, dedicated support and management teams. To see you succeed in your role you will receive continuous training and development to further your career.
At Land Surveys we believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and ensure the support, experiences and development that they receive is second to none. We build strong teams through highly skilled and competent people, that believe they are making a difference - that is why we are the number one employer of survey personnel in Australia.
If you meet the above criteria and this opportunity interests you, apply today to join this premier national company and be a part of our ongoing success.