This is an extremely exciting time to join Land Surveys, a premier national surveying company with offices in Perth, Karratha, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and PNG. We pride ourselves on providing our clients and staff with No Problems, Just Solutions and if this how you operate, you could be the person we are looking for.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Surveyor in Perth to #JOINTHETEAM. The successful candidate will join our established Land Development Team and help further grow our Land Development and Cadastral Services.
Our Licensed Surveyors are responsible for managing the cadastral survey work including but not limited to; boundary re-establishment, subdivisions, strata developments and control establishment from civil and construction projects. As part of this role, you are expected to competently deal with our team, clients, project teams and government departments in meeting the milestones and requirements of their projects.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification;
- You must already be Licensed in Western Australia with a valid Practising Certificate;
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Licensed Surveyor;
- Extensive surveying experience with a proven record of delivering strata developments;
- A high level of experience working with AutoCAD, LisCAD and other modern survey technology and software;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- Strong time management/organisational skills.
With our Perth team set to commence on numerous long-term projects, this is the ideal role if you're an established or recently qualified Licensed Surveyor and looking for the next step in your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply now to #JOINTHETEAM