No Problems, Just Solutions - If this is how you operate, you could be the person we are looking for.
Land Surveys is a premier national surveying company with offices in Perth, Karratha, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Land Surveys provides full surveying services specialising in resources, infrastructure, commercial construction, land development, 3D mapping and modelling.
About the role:
Located in our Perth office, reporting the to the Senior HR Advisor, this newly created HR & Recruitment Coordinator role will work collaboratively with the HR team to provide support, coordination and administration to deliver a full range of HR services to all of Land Surveys and its subsidiary organisations.
Primarily, this role will be focused on 360 recruitment of all roles within the business, as well as providing general HR support when required.
This role will be responsible for the coordination of the entire recruitment and new employee onboarding process - including liaising with Management to establish recruitment needs, driving campaigns, placing adverts, screening and interviewing candidates, issuing employment offers, and the resulting admin work.
Whilst recruitment will be the main focus, this role will support the Human Resources team and provide general HR support. This includes providing advice and assistance in employment/performance matters, driving recruitment projects, and assistance with general HR administration tasks.
Our ideal candidate would have at least 2-4 years’ Recruitment/HR experience. You may have come from an Agency and are looking to leave the Sales environment or have recruited internally within a similar industry (Construction, Engineering, Mining, Technical etc.)
You will be a confident self-starter, with exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, as this role will need to liaise and work together with Management daily to find the right candidates for roles.
You must have an adaptable approach to your work and be willing to assist in other areas when required.
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or equivalent experience – qualification is desirable, but certainly not crucial, as the experience and ‘fit’ for this role is the most essential
- Demonstrated generalist HR experience and a strong knowledge of NES, modern awards and the Fair Work Act for accurate interpretation and advice
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Australian working visas;
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships with a range of stakeholders, from employees through to management
- A high level of attention to detail and concern for task completion
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with NetSuite, MyRecruitment+ or an online applicant tracking system is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in mining, engineering or construction industries is highly desirable.
A sense of humour, level-headed nature and approachability is essential to succeed in this role
Some national travel will be a requirement of this role, flexibility in this aspect is required.
Being a valued member of the Land Surveys team means you will be rewarded with a friendly, down-to-earth working environment, competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have full working rights in Australia as we will not be offering sponsorship for this role.
IMPORTANT: Applications without a Cover Letter will not be considered.