No Problems, Just Solutions
If this is how you operate, you could be the person we are looking for.
Land Surveys is a premier national surveying company with offices in Perth, Karratha, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Land Surveys provides full surveying services specialising in resources, infrastructure, commercial construction, land development, 3D mapping and modelling.
Our drafting team in our Perth Head Office is seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Draftsperson with strong customer service and client liaison skills, to help support the team on a 7 month Full Time Fixed Term contract
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role in the construction, engineering or mining industries and be available from Early July. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on our national landmark projects.
Reporting to the Drafting Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of project documentation of varying scale and complexity.
- Prepare; Land Plans topographical surveys, as constructed engineering plans and 3D model plans,
- Ensure compliance with operating procedures and business processes;
- Implement and enforce quality control and Company tracking systems to meet quality objectives, detection and correction of problems;
- Actively ensure efficient collaboration between the Drafting Team and Company Business Units and its capabilities to deliver positive outputs and solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in using AutoCAD essential;
- Experience in using REVIT highly advantageous;
- Understanding of Landgate cadastral plan standard drafting requirements, topographical surveys, as constructed engineering plans and 3D model plans, is highly advantageous;
- Understanding of A-Spec guidelines and Water Corporation as constructed standards desirable;
- Ability to provide effective solutions, advice and resolve drafting challenges;
- The ability to produce drafting work in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills;
- Survey, Architectural, Engineering, or Construction background.
- Exposure to Recap, Civil 3D, Microstation is desirable.
If you meet the above criteria and you’re looking to expand your career portfolio, then apply today to join this premier national company and be a part of our ongoing success.