Land Surveys is a premier national surveying company with offices in Perth, Karratha, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and PNG. Put it simply, it’s a great time to join Land Surveys. We pride ourselves on providing our clients and staff with No Problems, Just Solutions and if this how you operate, you could be the person we are looking for.
We are currently looking for a stand-out Digital Content Producer / Digital Communications Graduate to join our Perth-based team of marketing professionals, on a full-time basis. This is a rare entry-level opportunity to start your career within a fast-paced and supportive team, with the knowledge base and experience to mentor you in all aspects of digital content and communication.
In this role, you will play an important part in assisting our lead digital content producer to deliver professional video productions that will be delivered on a national level. In addition, you will help draw stories from our people, and turn them into engaging imagery and video to support content across multiple digital platforms.
With an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work, our successful candidate will have an ambition and drive for success.
About the Successful Candidate:
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Communications majoring Film & Television, and/ or Motion Graphics. Note: TAFE Diploma applicants will be considered
- Previous production experience (Video and Audio) essential
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe creative suite including Premiere Pro and Photoshop is essential. After effects desirable - MAC and PC.
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms, including Planoly
- Photography experience - events and/or internal staff
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Ability to write and produce content of a high professional standard;
- The confidence and ability to consult with all levels of employees through to leadership
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to learn and use new programs and technology with ease
- Ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision
- Strong-time management skills
- Previous experience in social media management desirable
- Internship/work-experience in your final year of studies will be highly regarded.
On offer is the chance to gain practical experience in a role where no two days are the same. We value our people and their development at Land Surveys and can offer room for growth for the right candidate. Onsite parking, an upscale workspace, the latest tech and IT and endless employee benefits are just some of the perks our employees at Land Surveys enjoy.
Our successful candidate will initially be brought on for a two-week assessment period, where on successful completion, they will be offered the opportunity to come-onboard on a Full-time basis.
If you are looking to start your Digital Communications career In a role where you are mentored, supported and truly empowered to shine, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for. APPLY today to #JOINTHETEAM.
IMPORTANT: Applications without a Cover Letter will not be considered