At Land Surveys we can provide a tailored marine piling solution to meet your project’s needs from inshore shallow-water bathymetric and geophysical surveys, to complete pile positioning solutions for vertical and raked piles and jetties.
Services and solutions we can deliver for your marine infrastructure development are:
- Pre-calculation and positioning of vertical and raked piles
- Accurate positioning of piling gates on jack-up barge (JUB)
- Monitoring of pile depth
- Cut-off calculations for vertical and raked piles and headstock placement
- Precise surveys for placement of topside modules, ship loader rails, conveyor lines, piping and decks
- Dolphin positioning
- Fender alignment surveys
- Real-time positioning solutions to aid the positioning of the jack-up barge (JUB) and associated anchor handling tugs (AHTs) for piles and caissons
Our marine infrastructure services can benefit your project by:
- Providing real-time navigation and positioning to the Barge Master on the jack-up rig or barge, as well as the support tugs.
- With simplified and intuitive displays, each Vessel Master can see their position relative to other vessels as well as the nominated design location.