To help preserve the natural environment, our company operates in an environmentally responsible way, minimising waste and reducing immediate and long term stress on the environment wherever possible.
At Land Surveys our environmental policy includes the following;
- Comply with Environmental Protection Regulations 1987 as well as comply with all applicable Australian Government, State and Territory environmental legislation, regulations, policies, initiatives and other requirements which relate to Land Survey’s environmental aspects
- Conserving energy, water, paper and other natural resources while still providing a comfortable working environment
- Minimising waste through recycling and using recycled products and materials wherever practical
- Providing an environmentally friendly workplace, and continually implementing various environmentally friendly work practices and initiatives
- Implementing and reviewing meaningful and accurate environmental performance measures and communicating appropriately to all employees
We strive to adhere to the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems standard.